Saturday, July 21, 2012

This Weekend...I Hope for...

Chances to play with flowers... My new perennial spot..
Dinner for 8 with Friends... We're Christening the Screening of the Porch.

Time  to play with my next project...
Using the Porch to the fullest....
Play in my garden....


Willingness to share it with friends--- See the Robin...

Add to the list...
Run my pups..
Read a Magazine in the Hammock..
 and a Chance to slow down long enough to paint my fingernails....

Make the Most of Summer... It's so short....



6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! Hope you get to enjoy all those things!

Karen said...

Sounds like the perfect mix for an awesome weekend. Enjoy :)

Karen said...

A sort of outdoor dinner sounds wonderful. I bet you have been working all day preparing something really delicious. I had a very good lunch today with quilting friends. Two of them prepared the meal and did it very well.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

I hope you get all your wishes! Here, summer lasts a long time (as I'm sure you remember). LOL

Shakerwood said...

I would so love a screened in porch! We have a deck large enough but would need a roof and some walls. But just the thought of sitting out there in the rain with ceiling fans blowing and reading a good book or handwork on a wool project ......

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

It all sounds heavenly. Hope you get extra time in the hammock.