Saturday, April 07, 2007

I've stated before-- religion is a very personal thing. I hope everyone's Easter is truly special. If you're not a religious person Easter can be a time of new beginnings and fresh starts. Or maybe a time to decide what you do believe in...
Here's our Spring Tree in the foyer--- An old branch stuck in an ice cream bucket.
At the base sits an old bunny of mine made from teadyed bath towel. I think the collar of the dress was made from dishtowels. I love her wooden nose.




Lastly, here's an ornament off the tree-- a bunny angel in patchwork. Look around you, you'll find your passions in everything you have. Don says it's coincidences.... I don't think so.



Enjoy your family... sew on patches if you need to... remember it's patches that hold things together.

Covered Porches and Wooden Screen Doors

11 comments:

Juliann said...

Good Easter tidings to you and your loved ones. May your day be filled with hope and promise!

Conni Lu said...

The tree looks great. Your blog banner looks different. I love all the things pictured there.

Norma said...

That is a cute tree! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Dawn said...

Happy Easter! Hope you have a wonderful day!

atet said...

What a fun tree! I love the ornaments. Happy Easter!

Libby said...

Happy Easter to you and your family - enjoy this day together and remember . . . don't eat too many jelly beans *s*

Vicky said...

An Easter Egg Tree. My dear aunt used to make one every year! Yours is beautiful!

Happy Easter!

(Hugs)

Rose said...

What a cute tree!!!.....love the Bunny..........Happy Easter to u and ur family!!

Shelina said...

I hope you had a happy Easter. That tree looks great.

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

I like your patches comment on your blog...we are all patches of greatness...smile...

Patti said...

Your tree looks wonderful! I think I have some of those same little egg ornaments for ours. Due to the living room mess caused by the piano I never did get our tree out this year. I really miss it!