Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Wednesday--

Got up at  5 A.M.
Worked Out.
Worked.
Helped a Friend with some Bookkeeping.
Came home.
Pancakes and Bacon - The pups and I are dining alone...It's one of our favorites.
Made the weekly trek to the roadside with the Garbage cans( Tomorrow is Garbage pick up day.  I never complain about bringing it to the road -- I don't have to dump it, right?!?!?)
Oh yeah, did I say it was raining????
Stopped to check the mail.....
Rewards for my efforts....

Kicking back with a cup of coffee.



What I'm working on to relax this evening.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a lot like my life ;o)

OSr Group said...

Wonderful post.
Flush door Manufacturer in India, Veneer Manufacturer in India


Kathy ... aka Nana said...

There's always a bright side to a routine day, isn't there? Having said that ... time for me to go peruse my copy of APQ. ;-)

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Sometimes it's kind of nice to have time to yourself, isn't it?

Ruth Ann said...

Just wanted to leave a note to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog! Seeing your mail goodies makes me want to switch my subscription to the print version. Right now I just get the digital version on my iPad. It's just so much more fun to get that surprise in the mail.