Sunday, December 15, 2013

Stocking.....


Stockings hang on the quilt ladder at our house.  I wanted Carolyn to have the perfect one.  I set off to the Goodwill store and with luck on my side found a second hand purple sweater with a single snow flake.  I brought it home and transformed with into a muslin lined stocking to fill with surprises...

Lucy, Carolyn's pup also came for the holiday.  Here's a photo reminding everyone, 
Happiness is that warm puppy'.

Carolyn, Lucy, Eric, Ripley, Bruno, and Chelsey.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Carolyn's stocking is wonderful! Oh my word...look how big Ripley has gotten...he is so darn cute! What a fantastic picture!

Kindred Quilts said...

Wonderful photo Melanie! Way to repurpose that snowflake sweater!

Kindred Quilts said...

I forgot... Love the new look to your blog!!!

Tazzie said...

Love the picture Mel hon. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)