Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Thread....

Never thought thread made a difference.  It was always a chance to cut corners and save a little.  Then  a quilter shared a spool of Aurifil thread with me and life in the quilting world has never been the same.  So every year when an online sale comes out, the thread is a treat to myself for Christmas.

We're having a small warming trend in temperatures--- by that I mean it's getting above the 20 degree mark.  But I am faithful to remember those little guys out there with feathers.

I don't know how they do it....



5 comments:

Sue said...

Aurifil is wonderful. The best I've ever used.

Love your feeders. Gordon just filled ours up again. Doesn't take long for them to empty this time of year.

Merry Christmas!

Gayle said...

I've never used Aurifil myself - can you share the website where you buy it on sale please? Maybe I'll give it a try too....

Carol said...

My very favorite thread too...don't ever want to be without it. Love your feeders...

Kindred Quilts said...

When I first started quilting I didn't pay much attention to the thread I was using until a fellow quilter told me it can make all the difference! She recommended Aurifil, and I love it!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Karen said...

Carol from Brown Quilts introduced me to the Aurifil thread. I don't always have it on hand but love to use it.