Saturday, September 29, 2012

Welcome October.....


Saw a decal picture in Country Living Magazine--- I'm way too impatient to wait for it to come in the mail.  Postage is appalling as well, so I drew me a crow and painted it myself. 


This is my Heart and Home block for this September.  Fitting,I have it clipped to a turning Maple tree.  Though I work 7 to 4 every day-- my heart never leaves here...Just like the quilt block... My little brown house in among the Maple trees in the U.P.

Gratitudes-- A picture perfect weekend...
Bake Potatoes cooking in the oven--Supper is steaks off the Grill
My Family, My Pups, My Quilting...(throw in the lap top and credit card life is just about perfect)



1 comment:

Karen said...

Wish our leaves looked like yours. We don't get fall foliage colors here. I so miss that. A perfect place to photograph your block.
I remember well the desire to be home every day that I worked!