Monday, August 16, 2010

Witch Legs.....


Eight Pair of Stocking feet paired with ankle boots have been created. I've got the blocks all cut out.  Now we start piecing them back together.  The quilt is from the book in the picture--- Frightfully Crazy by Buggy Barn Quilts.

It was 53 degrees when I got up this morning on it's way to 73 degrees...It's not Fall yet, but reality is setting in that it's on its way. You'll find spots of leaves in the trees starting to turn.
We can't blame it on lack of rain, or frost, lack of warm temps....it's just that time....

Here's Pumpkin Progress:

I feel just like the Farmer in the Dell.....

A cup of coffee and a good book are calling my name....
We'll chat later....


10 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow! You got all the legs done. Great job!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Too cute those witches legs. Please send some of that 73 degrees my way! Love the lil' pumpkin.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Your weather sounds heavenly to me right about now. Later on in the winter, NO, but right now - YES!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh cute!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Oh goodness, it's 5am and it's 82!!! I miss my MI weather...sometimes!

The witch legs are cute, CUTE! You'll be done in no time.

What 'cha reading?

Libby said...

My favorite part of the pumpkin patch is watching those little tendrils grab and hold on - you never now what they'll pick to catch their balance on *s*

Karen said...

Puts me in a mood for fall quilts! Lovely legs for those witches.

Angie said...

Oh please, could you share some of your cooler temps with us? :D Love your witchy legs. :)

The Calico Cat said...

Love that leafy photo. & the baby pumpkin....

Carol said...

Cute legs...love the stockings! Send some of that wonderful weather down here...PLEEEEEEZE!