I’ve been tagged several times and finally got around to putting my thoughts on paper. So here goes:
Five things found in your Purse/Bag:
1. Checkbook with quilted checks. – No-Brainer…
2. Deck of Cards - If I’m ever deserted overnight anywhere, I have to be entertained.
3. Change in the bottom – Always a gold mine there because I never put in back in the wallet… I just ‘chunk’ it at the checkout counter.
4. A wallet with a photo of Terry Redlin’s ‘Comforts of Home’ tucked inside…My definition of Paradise.
5. A Jar of Bubbles – You know the little kid kind that has the stick attached to the top. I guess it is left over from a Sunday school class, but I’m sentimentally attached to them and they are great therapy--- Everyone needs bubbles.
Five favorite things in your Room:
1. A Treadle Sewing Machine
2. Eric and Chelsey’s first Trick or Treat Photo Together—Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.
3. A framed Copy of my Wedding Invitation – 24 years old this year.
4. A grapevine wreath over my bed
5. Bronzed Baby shoes of both my kids’ first pairs of Nike Baby Shoes. My Mother has the same of my Brother and I
Five Things you’ve always wanted to do:
1. Own Property that I could stand in the middle of and own as far as I could see.
2. Take a photography class.
3. Write a weekly/monthly column in a magazine.
4. Have a sewing room with windows and yellow paint
5. Be a Grandma
Five Things you are currently into:
1. Quilting – Embroidery on Quilting
2. Table linens
3. Rubber Stamps that speak to me
4. Old Keys
5. Lanterns – I have three…
I’m not tagging anyone but it’s kind of neat putting your thoughts down on paper and looking back later to remember--- Do you still have “that stuff”? How many of the “always wanted to’s” did you do? And what are you into now? You should play along. Thanks Caron for the idea….