Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Binding--

Almost a year after I started it---I have made and started binding the edges.

I'm going to have a Spring quilt to display before you know it....

Kicking around making a few lists-- Works in progress.  Dreams in progress.  Plans for spending,  Plans for  NOT spending...Truthfully it's a little intimidating...still just kicking it around.....

I do know that I want complete projects this year instead of having several things so close to being done that I could just taste it. I want to start a project and see it all the way to the end....

I stayed awayed from Pinterest for as long as I could---probably about six weeks--- but I am slowly building boards. It's inspiring.

There truly isn't enough hours in the day....

Keep stitching....

9 comments:

Margaret said...

Time is all around us -- but where does it go ? --- Nice work coming up, time will allow.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Yay for an almost finish! And yes, Pinterest is a black hole. LOL

Carol said...

What an amazing finish...it will be so fun to have that in your lap for a few evenings binding. I wish I could figure out where the time goes.

Libby said...

Binding is always my favorite part of quilting - it's satisfying stitching and it signals that I'm almost done *s*
2012 is the year of finishing projects for me, too. I love your finish . . . . inspiring!

Angie said...

Oh I can't wait to see all of it---your photo is soooo tantalizing. :) Love what I can see. :) I couldn't agree with you more...about there not being enough time AND PinInterest.

QuiltNut Creations said...

Such a lovely quilt. I've managed to still resist Pinterest; must still resist!

journeying said...

This is looking interesting - can't wait to see the whole thing!
And would love to follow you on Pinterest if I could find you . . . so I could be inspired by your boards because I know they'll have wonderful things.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Sometimes my fingers itch to start something new; it's always more fun that finishing! But I'm determined to clean up my act and get some things done this year.

deb said...

its beautiful.......ahhhhh if only I could stay away from pinterest! I would get a lot more done!!